Bakuchiol Rejuvenating Night Cream Limited Edition 🌱Vegan
Indulge your senses and turn back time to firmer, smoother and luminous looking skin with this antioxidant-rich limited-edition cream. This divine cream is now better than ever: the velvety texture and the subtle scent is so delicious you just want to keep putting it on.
Bakuchiol, an Ayurvedic herbal extract from an ancient medicinal plant from India, is a true retinol-like functional compound without the negative effects of retinol, clinical studies confirmed. In other words, Bakuchiol is a potential game-changer for those who struggle with sensitive or reactive skin and aren’t confident in the risk-to-reward ratio of retinol.
- Evens skin tone: Bakuchiol deeply penetrates the skin to help lessen the appearance of dark spots or areas of hyperpigmentation.3
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines: Like retinol, bakuchiol tells your cells to regenerate and make collagen, "plumping" your skin and reducing the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Doesn't cause dryness or irritation: While retinol and other skincare ingredients may dry out skin or cause irritation, bakuchiol is more gentle and isn't known to cause any irritation.
- Speeds up skin cell regeneration: Bakuchiol sends signals to your cells that it's time to amp up collagen production and cell turnover.
- Suitable for all skin types: Being gentle on skin, most anyone can use bakuchiol.
- Helps soothe and heal skin: By promoting cell turnover and healthy cell regeneration, bakuchiol may help soothe and heal your skin from the inside out.
Rosehip is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Rosehip is rich in Vitamin A, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles.
Niacinamide, super-star catch-all ingredient, is a true anti-aging multitasker for all skin types and ages.
Zinc is a key part of your skin’s dietary defense squad, helps heal and rejuvenate the skin.
Murumuru butter improves skin damage & elasticity: The butter also has excellent anti-aging properties, due to its rich fatty acid and antioxidant contents. Murumuru has a rich quantity of Vitamin A, which helps restore elasticity for aging or damaged skin. Murumuru butter is non-comedogenic.
Kokum butter is especially a great alternative for those with sensitive skin. Its ability to rejuvenate damaged skincells is a killer way to combat wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. Kokum butter is non-comedogenic.
Ucuuba Butter is exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids which can replenish tone and moisture to dry or mature skin. Ucuuba butter is non-comedogenic.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is known to balance and regulate oil production in the skin, while also soothing inflammation and irritation. It enhances circulation, encourages the growth of new skin, contributes and maintains hydration, conditions, and prevents infections.
Rose Essential Oil benefits include helping skin heal from scars and moisturizing it, fighting inflammation, and promoting circulation.
Turmeric can block the enzyme elastase, which attacks your skin’s ability to produce elastin — a substance which gives your skin structure.
Apply only a pea size to clean face and neck by gently patting it in the skin.
Bakuchiol Butter, Botanical Water, Ucuuba Butter, Kokum Butter, Bakuchiol Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Ester, Vegetable Glycerin, Heliosoft, FSS SuperGel AOF, Sunflower Lecithin, Bakuchiol Extract, Chamomile Extract, Rosehip Extract, Niacinamide, Turmeric, Glucosamine, MSN, Silk Peptides, Rosemary Antioxidant Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic), Probiotics, Germal Plus, Rose Essential Therapeutic Grade EO, Ylang Ylang Essential Therapeutic Grade EO
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Best stored between 65-75 degrees.
Store in dark cool place. Best used within 6 months of purchase, discard after 9 months.